It's been a few busy weeks around here, and I haven't had much of a chance to work in my journals. I dedicated the bulk of my time and energy these past weeks getting ready for the Western Loudoun Artists Studio Tour that was this past weekend.
So, instead of working in my journals, I clean and organized the studio, purging a lot of old artwork. I also painted the floor and rearranged some of the furniture in the studio. Despite a time crunch, I got the studio ready and had a great weekend on the tour. I really like how the floor turned out, and I am glad that I was able to sort, purge, and organize.
I was finally able to work in the journal this week. I primarily continued adding layers to pages in progress. Using watercolor, watercolor pencil, collage, and even a little acrylic paint, I further developed pages in all three of my current journals creating some rich layers on some pages and in some initial layers on others. All in all, it was just some typical work.